Saturday, June 16, 2012

What's going on here, what's this all about?

Hello to anyone who may read this.  I've had this blog for a while and not done anything with it.  It seems most people have some *thing* to blog about, and up until now, I didn't really know what to do.  However, among my many personal projects, I have spent a certain amount of time doodling with the systems and setting for Vampire (the Masquerade and Requiem), and since that is someone else's IP, I won't ever be able to do anything with it, so I figured I'd share some of my thoughts on the subject with the internet, and perhaps someone may find it of interest to include in their own chronicles, or not, whatever, but I'm putting it up here.  At some point, I may also talk a bit about some of my other projects, but I'll get there if I get there. Right now, I've got stuff to go do, but I'll probably post an introductory/overview post later tonight.

No comments: